The St. Louis Open, Scheduled for Jun 30-Jul 2, is CANCELLED!
The date for the Missouri State Shoot has been changed - it will be the first weekend in August, 8/4-6, 2017
MSSA State Team minimums, which require 50% of minimum be shot at MSSA-sanctioned shoots! Minimums are 12 GA - 500 (250 MSSA targets)...
20 GA, 28 GA - 400 (200 MSSA targets) ... .410 Bore, Doubles - 300 (150 MSSA targets).
MSSA Hall of Fame has been updated. Additional information will be added as it becomes available.
- Any assistance you can provide in identifying these members would be appreciated.
If you can provide names and (if known) year inducted, please send the information to MSSA President - Rob Gyngard
- A Hall of Fame Committee, consisting of Bill Wayne, Rob Gyngard & Arvel Mendenhall will consider suggestions for future nominations for the Hall of Fame and the Charlie Smith Award. See more information on the Hall of Fame Page.
NSSA Skeet Year Changed: For 2016 and subsequent years the NSSA skeet year runs form January 1 to December 31; MSSA Skeet Year will correspond with the NSSA year.
Your age concurrent for 2016 will be your age on January 1st (but see the rule book for the exception for Veteran/Senior Veteran/Super Veteran if you'll turn 70/80/90 during 2017).
MSSA Email Newsletter: MSSA President Rob Gyngard is sending an email newsletter monthly.
If you're not getting it, it means he doesn't have your current email address.
MSSA Newsletters for 2017 - 2015 are now available at Newsletter Page
- Marco Polo Outfitters is the sponsor for MSSA's Points Challenge Program. 2016 final standings are posted.
- Annual dues are now $10 no matter where paid;
daily fees are set at 1/2 of the NSSA daily fee and will be 2 cents/target ($2/hundred) for the 2015 shooting year.
- Our latest State Teams are posted at the State Teams Page.
- Our latest All Americans are posted at the Honors Page.
- MSSA now has a Facebook® page.
- If you want to receive shoot programs and other important news from MSSA and member clubs, you need to subscribe to our email group. This allows MSSA to get the word out without the sender being identified as a spammer.