Missouri State Skeet Association
of Registered Shoots
NSSA Skeet Year Changed Beginning this year (2015), the NSSA skeet year will end on December 31, rather than October 31; next year and following years will coincide with the calendar year.
Your age concurrent for 2016 will be your age on January 1st (but see the exception for Veteran/Senior Veteran/Super Veteran if you'll turn 70/80/90).
MSSA Hall of Fame We are adding a page to recognize those Missouri shooters who have been inducted into the MSSA Hall of Fame.
Any assistance you can provide in identifying these members would be appreciated.
If you can provide names and (if known) year inducted, please send the information to MSSA President - Rob Gyngard
MSSA Email Newsletter MSSA President Rob Gyngard is sending an email newsletter monthly.
If you're not getting it, it means he doesn't have your current email address.
MSSA State Team minimums have been reduced! Beginning in 2014, the new minimums are 12 GA - 700 ... 20 GA, 28 GA, .410 Bore - 600 ... Doubles - 400. This should make many more of our accomplished shooters eligible for awards.
- Marco Polo Outfitters is the sponsor for MSSA's Points Challenge Program. 2014 final standings are posted.
- Annual dues are now $10 no matter where paid; daily fees are set at 1/2 of the NSSA daily fee and will be 2 cents/target ($2/hundred) for the 2015 shooting year.
- Our 2014 State Teams are posted at the State Teams Page.
- Our latest All Americans are posted at the Honors Page.
- MSSA now has a Facebook® page.
- If you want to receive shoot programs and other important news from MSSA and member clubs, you need to subscribe to our email group. This allows MSSA to get the word out without the sender being identified as a spammer.
|The Missouri State Skeet Association was formed to promote the sport of skeet shooting under the auspices of the National Skeet Shooting Association and to: |
- Increase friendship and good will among the shooters;
- Foster friendly competition;
- Increase the knowledge of shotguns and their safe and proper handling;
- Guide, encourage and assist in the organization of skeet clubs in the State of Missouri;
- Strengthen those clubs already organized by increasing interest in skeet shooting;
- Standardize policies and plans for tournament shooting;
- Promote inter-club shoots and;
- Provide a sponsoring and governing body for the annual State Skeet Championships.
Effective November 2014, Contact MSSA care of
Rob Gyngard, President - Email Rob
Jeff Nichols, Vice- President - Email Jeff
Nancy Rodney, Secretary-Treasurer - Email Nancy
Or mail to: MSSA
Directors at Large:
c/o Nancy Rodney
9843 Meadowfern Drive
St Louis, MO 63126
and skeet ranges in Missouri
earned by Missouri shooters
including all-time All Americans
Updated February 2015
|All Time State Champions
a work in progress
|Minutes, Reports and Important Documents
|Marco Polo Outfitters Missouri Points Challenge
information on Missouri's
frequent shooter program
to MSSA members, other states and vendors
| Member Dues, Club Shoot Reports and Fees Page
The National Skeet Shooting Association
Click to subscribe to mo-skeet
Join our email group
or email Webmaster
© 2002-15 Missouri State Skeet Association - page updated 3/15/15
background logo ® National Skeet Shooting Association
Web hosting by Cedarcroft Enterprises. For errors or corrections please email Webmaster